Green is the color of growth, health, and renewal.
For that nature lover and outdoor enthusiast…
The SOS Gift Guides continue
with a full color spectrum of sporty gift ideas!
CLICK IMAGES TO SHOP
1. RUMPL PUFFY BLANKET $129. The Rumpl Puffy is constructed like a sleeping bag and made to go anywhere. Machine washable, packable, and lightweight, it uses a durable, water-repellent, ripstop nylon, and comes with its own stuff sack for easy transport. Shown here in “Old Growth”, the photograph is by Jeremy Koreski who we’ve featured on STYLE of SPORT.
2. NIKE RUNNING AIR ZOOM PEGASUS 35 SHEILD $130. The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Shield won’t let a little rain or snow stop the intrepid runner. These stylish weather-proof sneakers feature lightweight knit and ripstop uppers treated with a water-repellent finish and sealed seams to lock out moisture. Storm Tread rubber soles are specifically designed for traction on wet surfaces.
3. BANG & OLUFSEN BEOPLAY A1 PORTABLE BLUETOOTH SPEAKER $250. Rugged but sleek, with crisp beautiful sound to match, the BeoPlay A1 is a palm-sized, portable Bluetooth speaker designed to go anywhere. With an aluminium sub-woofer for more powerful bass, it has a built-in microphone easy to switch over to phone calls or activate mobile features such as Apple Siri and Google Now.
4. HYDRO FLASK 12oz. INSULATED TRAVEL COFFEE MUG $23.95. Keep your morning brew hot all day with the Hydro Flask 12 oz. Coffee Mug. Made from BPA-free, recycled stainless-steel, double-wall vacuum insulation, it retains heat up to 6 hours and cold up to 24 hours — no matter the outside conditions. Press-in lid insulates beverage and is slosh-resistant too.
5. THE NORTH FACE MEN’S CAMPSHIRE PULLOVER $120. For trekking outdoors or relaxing indoors, this warm heavyweight pullover made from plush 300-weight Sherpa fleece and one of those cozy pieces anyone will love.
6. CAPRANEA MOON HOODED DOWN-FILLED JACKET $485. Hit the slopes in the Capranea Moon down jacket. A playfully understated look for the slopes, it is shown here in tones of earthy greens, but is also available in other colors.
7. LEATHERMAN CHARGE PLUS FOREST CAMO $149. Everyone’s favorite multi-tool now comes in camo. With heavy-duty premium steel scissors, wire cutters, a corrosion-resistant knife and more, the Charge Plus has the essential tools your favorite adventurer needs all in the palm of their hand.
8. BOGS SNOWDAY $99.95. Fully waterproof, these women’s quilted boots have subzero insulation to keep feet warm and dry all winter, with a bungee drawcord to keep out snow and slush. Rebound cushioning adds some extra bounce to the step.
9. BROOKS ENGLAND RIVINGTON FELT AND CANVAS BACKPACK $365. Brooks England has been making cycle bags since the 1880’s designed for use both on and off the bike. The “Rivington” backpack is crafted with their signature refined and functional style, appealing to non-cyclists as well.